Yesterday was a day filled with many emotions...
I live in a neighborhood where people act like they're living in the ghetto. I got pushed for standing on the side of the sidewalk and not wanting to move into the wet grass. There was plenty of room for the guy to get by so what his issue with sharing the sidewalk was, I don't know. Did I act like Christ? No, but here check this out - I learned some deep down emotions that I'm feeling simply by going through this one incident. I discovered that I'm
- Angry that this happened (Who wouldn't be?)
- with how some people act (Why do people show no understanding for anyone but themselves?)
- Disdain for Christ for the abuse I've been through in my past (Who wouldn't feel angry at some point? Just surprising that it's happened after I'm saved and baptized.)
- Unease and discontent because of how I was feeling towards God
- Overall bitterness with all these things
P.S. Remember, sharing is caring.,
Who do you know that could be
blessed by this ministry too?